Lunch Dates and Dress Shopping
None
She was enjoying her current stay in Tevinter, when she had received a card from Malachai to apologize that on her last visit her dress had been destroyed by the cat cult murders, inviting her to a modiste there in Tevinter to select fabric and be fitted for a replacement dress. She had decided to make a day of it, visiting a small cafe near by Madam de-Solar's modiste shop. According to the note, it was a very exclusive dress shop and she had an appointment and was to not to make any decisions except what felt good on the skin and what looked ravishingly good on her.

She wasn't sure she'd know the second part, if it landed in front of her and waved. Felt good on the skin was how she normally shopped, so she had that part down cold. She wouldn't wear anything that made her itch, or caused her discomfort, she had had too many melt downs in the middle of the house because a thread laid wrong somewhere she couldn't reach, so she would be certain this poor modiste would be tired long before the dress in question laid right on her bare skin and felt like she could truly live in the fabric.

So she needed someone to tell her what looked ravishingly good. And fate must have been in her favor that day, because she noticed a familiar face among the crowd as she sat on the porch of the tea shop near the modiste until it was time for her appointment, a face that had been among the group of men that had given her a rather interesting night the last time she had been in Tevinter. Mind, that evening had been because of a cat cult, and a murder, but an un-forgettable evening and adventure none-the-less, so she raised a hand and waved, Mister Pavus! A smile widened across her face then, as she took her hat off her head, the red ringlets tumbling down over her shoulders, making her look much more like what she had that evening. She rose from the table and came closer.

I'm not sure if you remember me Mister Pavus, but we had a rather exciting murder mystery the last time I was here in Tevinter, Ophelia Jolfy, I was one of the visiting academics...

@Enzo Pavus

Messages In This Thread
Lunch Dates and Dress Shopping - by Ophelia Jolfy - 07-13-2024, 06:29 PM