A Resolved Heart
None
See, you don't know how to ask for me to actually follow through with it, so you'll never know. She closed her eyes when she realized he was going to try and make her as red as possible, but she was going to try, for once, to not let him have his way, at least, not like this. You cheek hmm? Well, I would get riled up by your mouth if you knew where to use it properly. She took the hand offered and got to her feet too, a few inches shorter than he, but still tall, very tall, for a dwarf. She listened as she watched him dig in his robes. To the wedding? I suppose that would be a thing. After all if something.. yes that, if something funny happens, it makes sense to be safe rather than sorry. Even if he thought you and his new wife were able to keep him alive long enough to get back here to me, it's no skin off his nose to give an extra invite for peace of mind.

She flicked her eyes away as he opened his robes to look, realizing that he wasn't going to just, glance over her words, that she was going to be redder than not the moment those registered properly, like they were, for her, right now. She couldn't believe she said it, and she wanted the porch to open wide and swallow her down to the earth below. She couldn't help it, she always said something to him that could be taken in a way.. IN A WAY. Well, I don't think it'll be a problem, but yeah, they're both your friends aren't they, you'd be in a tight spot. I'll make a couple more spare parts from the hallow you brought just in case, and pack up my travel forge. It's not.. great. But it fits in a cart and can come with just to give the groom that peace.

And using her travel forge would give her a chance to finally figure out where in the main furnace she had sprung a leak and get that fixed too. A perfect plan. I think though, from what I know of Megara from you, it wouldn't be distraught, it'd be.. It'd be heart breaking, yes, but she figured it would be an explosion of some sort first. Those two always seemed to be in some sort of disaster. Much like her and Ruth, now that she thought about it, but that thought didn't stick around long. Don't worry, I'll be there to help, in case something goes wrong. And besides, the money Nairn pays me as retainer, I can close shop for a week and not feel the pinch to my pocket book. Maybe I'll even find someone to have a dance or two with.

Not that she was known to dance that often -- but at weddings there was dancing, wasn't there?

@Ruth Yoesif

Messages In This Thread
A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 05-30-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-02-2024, 05:20 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-03-2024, 12:18 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-07-2024, 01:06 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-13-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-16-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-17-2024, 12:42 AM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-19-2024, 03:38 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-19-2024, 11:34 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-24-2024, 07:19 PM