[PAST] Breaking Your Resolve — Like a Siren in the Deep
Violence; discussion of infertility; slight sexual themes
Ruth’s head fell back with a laugh, smirk wide as Nairn kicked the fucker laying unconscious on the ground. Bit pointless now given he can’t feel it. He could at least save it till the asshole was awake again. I can wake him up if you like? The healer didn’t mind, fucker deserved it.

Nodding along with his words Ruth rocked in the chair. In his world, he’d always passed off plants or tea to minimise his potential seeding, but had always made his position clear. Ruth was no father, no steady tied down lover, he would disappoint someone like Megara over and over. Seems you’ve more in common than you thought, eh?

Listening, his frustration quickly returned and Ruth planted the chair back onto all four legs. He reached for his pint to take a much needed drink before verbally dressing down the man across from him. The empty glass rested back on the table with a resounding thud.

Nairn. The only fucking reason she even went out with these fuckers is because you avoided her. When, in the whole year or so you’ve been stalking her has she changed in any way towards you? I’ll answer for you. No. And I’m sick and fed up of you coming to me when I’m sank balls deep for your booboo healing when she’s right there. not that he minded taking care of the assassin, but his visits could be better timed.

Only way you’ll know is if you ask her. But wait. He was too much a coward, yes? It was the excuse Ruth expected.

@Nairn

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PAST] Breaking Your Resolve — Like a Siren in the Deep - by Ruth Yoesif - 07-16-2024, 04:54 PM