[PAST] Breaking Your Resolve — Like a Siren in the Deep
Violence; discussion of infertility; slight sexual themes
Ruth’s face split into a shit eating grin. You already did. Or I did… bit fuzzy on the details… He couldn’t remember all too well there had been a few too many bumps and shots that made their one-nighter a tad fuzzy. He gave Nairn a look, Suuuuuure. Cos you ain’t been hounding Bertie about her jobs, no. Not one bit.

Fuck you. You just need to man the fuck up, but who was he kidding, that would involve having to talk to her, explain where his head was at. Perfection takes time and effort, like healing. My rutting as you so eloquently put it, would go better if you weren’t so hung up on avoiding her. You complain about my help every time anyways. "Ugh, Megara wouldn’t use that. Megara wouldn’t give me this draft… Megara, Megara, Megara". He'd toll his eyes and tut for good measure, folding his arms across his chest so sulk into his chair.

After Ruth complained he then listened, gaze rolled over to the barman gesturing for a bottle and glasses. The elf was going to lose his damn sanity, groaning, And what? Force her to be alone? Celibate? Get a grip. Fuck this, if he couldn’t talk then he could certainly sink some courage into him to pay her a visit. Who said you had to use words? Just… go to her door and when she answers, just snog her and see where it goes. Hopefully to her bed and that way everyone could get some goddamn peace for an evening without his sullen face glaring at every smiling jerk in the tavern.

@Nairn

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PAST] Breaking Your Resolve — Like a Siren in the Deep - by Ruth Yoesif - 07-17-2024, 02:11 PM