That’s the price of secrecy
Shenanigans will ensue, no telling how crazy it could get
Ruth narrowed his eyes on Horus. She nearly gutted me cos of you, not that Ruth hadn’t been a good fifty percent partly to blame too, but they weren’t here to toss back and forth stories of the woman who’d raised the merc. There was a mystery to solve too, one that had many strings leading to Creator’s knew where. Ruth nodded, agreeing that it was strange a babe had survived the break up of the vessel and its wreckage alone. It was all too neatly wrapped up in a bow, like the man was some specially chosen one among all the other wasted souls.

You know me. I like a good time, he’d grin, raising his pint to join in the toast. If things get dicey. If. It’s us. Of course it’s going to get dicey in some shape or form. He wasn’t complaining either, smirking as he remembered a few of their other outings, but the elf shook his head. If we need her, then we’ve really fucked it up, so lets not until we’re kneedeep in it. She’ll never let us live it down, especially if its to do with your mysterious past.

Knocking back another good measure, Ruth sat down his pint, sinking back into the booth. There was a few weeks before the big wedding day, and the two had enough time to organise the details. Show us this map then, or we doing that later, after celebrating the beginning of this venture? The tavern was bustling enough, the minstrels were playing though the lad bleeting his heart out wasn’t tugging anyones heartstrings. It was a wonder no-one had socked him, maybe improve the lads tone a bit if they did, but Ruth wasn’t about to encourage a brawl. Meg would clip him around the ear for more violence.

Surprised you ain’t said shit about my eye yet.

@Horus

Messages In This Thread
That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-18-2024, 11:33 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-25-2024, 02:44 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-02-2024, 08:06 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-08-2024, 09:24 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Ruth Yoesif - 07-17-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-06-2024, 08:50 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-12-2024, 03:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-22-2024, 05:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 10-14-2024, 01:27 PM