Lunch Dates and Dress Shopping
None
"Lia, then." he said, lingering just ever so slightly on the L. "And you must call me Enzo, since we are not our parents." he added.

When she confirmed that she was not with Mal, Enzo allowed the mischief to rise once again on his features. He kept it playful, innocent, but he couldn't help keeping the game of it up. "A chance to have you to myself? I'd fetch you the moon, Lia. Whatever it is that you require of me, it is done."

Enzo tucked her hand to his arm, covering it with his opposite hand as they walked back to the cafe where she'd been sitting. When they reached her table, Enzo released her to move behind her chair, pulling it out for her as she explained her presence in this part of the city today. "Madam de-Solar!" he repeated, the inflection an obvious sign he was impressed. Once she was settled, Enzo moved around her to the other seat. It was opposite her, but that would not do. He pulled it closer as the waiter brought the tea, saucer, and other place setting necessities. Enzo pulled the dainty honey jar closer to his cup, lifting the dipper to transfer some into his cup as Lia finished her request.

"Madam de-Solar is a maestro of a modiste. You are wise to want to take full advantage of her services." he said, returning the dipper back to its tiny jar. he stirred the honey into the tea, furrowing his brows to show he was giving this request the proper attention. "I understand your concern. Orlesian and Tevene tastes often clash. I think you will find we don't require quite so much pageantry. We prefer to let beauty speak for itself." Enzo gave a little wink as he set his teaspoon down on the saucer. He lifted the cup and took a slow sip, watching her over the rim before lowering it slightly.

"Madam de-Solar will have no trouble creating something that will accent your beauty. Honestly, you make that too easy for her. But I understand why you need my help in this. Ravishing requires the eye of your intended audience, I should say." Setting the cup down, Enzo leaned forward, reaching for Lia's hand. "Darling, I will help you. However many dresses you have to take off until you find the right one, I'll be with you. It will be my sole purpose until you feel completely... satisfied."

Enzo leaned back again in his chair, lifting his teacup again for another drink as he grinned. "When is your appointment?"

Messages In This Thread
Lunch Dates and Dress Shopping - by Ophelia Jolfy - 07-13-2024, 06:29 PM
RE: Lunch Dates and Dress Shopping - by Enzo Pavus - 07-20-2024, 10:17 AM