A Resolved Heart
None
Oh, aye, fancy and fancier, certainly not the bathhouse of the closest tavern. She teased him, a small smile spreading across her face, as she caught that, but she let it lie after she gave him a small nudge. I'm sure everyone at the wedding will have a lovely time, and you know it, you probably will too, even if you're not chasing skirts and drinking until you're fall over drunk. I may have to have a couple drinks myself, provided you don't try and lace them with spider venom. She did get her nicknames honestly, after all. Not that I think you would, but damn would it be funny once I wasn't mad anymore. She chuckled, because she knew herself well enough that she would be mad at first, before she found the whole thing hilarious. She looked back on that day, finding it hilarious in hind-sight. Just how she was certain she would look back on today and find all the humor in it, once she was a little further removed from all it.

She nodded, and understood. A letter over to Meg would be in order -- she'd send for Danny to make sure it made it up there properly, so that the woman knew she was going to be bringing the traveling forge. It would be covered, in a nice cart, no one would really know what it was unless she needed it. And, it would double as her bedroom for the evening if she found no where better to stay the night. There was the possibility she found a nice bed to wind up in, before it was all said and done. So wear my working boots, with the toes covered by the plate, instead of my nice dress up shoes, is what you're saying, huh? Wait. Do you not know how to dance? Ruth, you're gonna be part of the wedding aren't ya, you need to know how to dance at least a simple dance.. I've never been to a wedding where there ain't dancing. She scratched the back of her head, watching that face he made. I can teach ya. She offered suddenly. And I'll wear my boots do you don't mangle me before the day can arrive.

Theo raised a brow at the mention of someone else in the same breath as Mina, that would make sense as to why the woman had said she was slowly no longer seeing clients. Hell, the last time Theo had been over at the Backwater, she and Mina had been wrapped around one another for a few hours, before the elf had told her. Last time. Well, I guess he's gonna have a fight on his hands for my to get my dance in then. She chuckled some. And as much as I would love to pick your brain some more about that, I don't think either of us are too keen to think about it. Though you point him out and I'll cut him down at the knee caps?

@Ruth Yoesif

Messages In This Thread
A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 05-30-2024, 10:01 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-02-2024, 05:20 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-03-2024, 12:18 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-07-2024, 01:06 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-13-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-16-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-17-2024, 12:42 AM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-19-2024, 03:38 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Theodora Oridotti - 06-19-2024, 11:34 PM
RE: A Resolved Heart - by Ruth Yoesif - 06-24-2024, 07:19 PM