Meetings and Open Office Hours
None
Your loyalty and dedication have always been exemplary, and your commitment to the Realm’s prosperity is deeply appreciated. Your words of gratitude mean more than you know. Malachai and I have always seen great potential in you, and you’ve never disappointed us. Deme took a moment to let his words sink in, his gaze steady and reassuring. He knew the weight that rested on the young man’s shoulders, the burden of secrets kept and actions taken for the greater good.

It is a rare and difficult path you walk, bearing the scars of your past while striving to protect the future. But know this: your strength and resolve do not go unnoticed. You’ve made sacrifices that few can understand, and you carry that burden with honor. Deme handed him the glass, a symbol of trust and camaraderie.

As for your duty, consider this an order to relax for a moment. One glass, shared among friends, will not dull your senses. It’s a small reward for your unwavering service. And besides, the realm will be safer for it – a guard at ease is sharper than one wound too tight. He paused, a gentle smile playing on his lips. Besides, I insist because I know you need it, even if you won’t admit it to yourself. And I trust your judgment – a single glass won’t compromise your abilities. Deme raised his own glass in a toast, his eyes meeting the younger man’s.

To you, and to the continued prosperity of the Realm. May your strength guide us, and may your heart find some peace, if only for a moment. He took a sip, savoring the vintage, and then spoke again, his tone softer, more personal.

You’ve earned this, and more. Enjoy the moment, for it is moments like these that remind us of what we fight for. And know that you will always have a place here, with us, whenever you need it. Deme's expression grew more reflective. As far as the last evening, I may need to have a chat about the schedule. I have something coming up before your next scheduled here that you would be preferrable for.

@Malik Vrai

Messages In This Thread
Meetings and Open Office Hours - by Malik Vrai - 06-17-2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Meetings and Open Office Hours - by Demetrius Arvina - 06-18-2024, 11:26 AM
RE: Meetings and Open Office Hours - by Demetrius Arvina - 07-08-2024, 09:23 AM
RE: Meetings and Open Office Hours - by Demetrius Arvina - 08-06-2024, 08:48 AM