That’s the price of secrecy
Shenanigans will ensue, no telling how crazy it could get
Horus raised an eyebrow, the corner of his mouth quirking into a smirk. Aye, she did nearly gut you. But we both know you enjoyed the thrill, Ruthie. He leaned back, eyes glinting with amusement as he took another swig of his pint.

He watched Ruth carefully, noting the glint in his friend's eye that always appeared when a challenge presented itself. You're right, it’s us. It’s bound to get dicey. But that's half the fun, isn't it? The chaos and the thrill of it all.

Horus raised his glass in agreement, knocking it against Ruth's in a hearty toast. To us, then. And to not getting skinned alive by Vicky. He took a deep drink, savoring the taste and the sense of camaraderie that hung in the air.

He nodded thoughtfully at Ruth's words, the smirk fading into a more serious expression. You're right. If we need her, we’ve really fucked it up. So let's avoid that, shall we? Horus pulled out the map, smoothing it over the table with a practiced hand. The tattered edges and faded ink spoke of its age and the many hands it had passed through.

Here it is, he said, leaning in closer so Ruth could see. This is the path the ship was supposed to take. Somewhere along this route is where it went down. I’ve been trying to piece it together, but some of the markings are unclear. That’s where you come in.

Horus glanced up at Ruth's comment about his eye, a genuine look of concern crossing his face. I noticed, but I figured you’d tell me when you were ready. What happened? Looks like you got into more trouble than usual mate. Having fun without me?

@Ruth Yoesif

Messages In This Thread
That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-18-2024, 11:33 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 06-25-2024, 02:44 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-02-2024, 08:06 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 07-08-2024, 09:24 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-06-2024, 08:50 AM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-12-2024, 03:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 08-22-2024, 05:15 PM
RE: That’s the price of secrecy - by Horus - 10-14-2024, 01:27 PM