Happy Days Ahead? Maybe.
None
Maybe Orlais was a bit ambitious at first. Very well, fay trips then. There are some wonderful places we can do, small towns that dot the frontier that before my transition father and I would sometimes take hunting trips for. Mind you, we hunted nothing, it was more to get away from my mother for a fortnight... But there were some good memories of times spent out in a hunting lodge, tracking something, or, at best, sitting at the fire in comfortable silence without being asked to give opinions on ball gowns and decorations.

Looking back, Kazcor should have know she's choose someone very unlike her own mother, not that there was anything wrong with the Matriarch of the family. Just, she enjoyed throwing parties and the minute details of planning. Kaczor, a mix of her father and mother, could take or leave the whole thing. I'll send Benson out to our old hunting lodge to get the place ready. We'll take a long weekend out there together. I'm sure your brother would ... be absolutely thrilled to have Annie for some of that. Kaczor was less than thrilled, but family was important. And as much as she hated Malik, she knew it was important for Annie to know her uncle. Even if Kaczor wanted to throw the man out of the house anytime he was there.

@Novella Tilani