Hunted
None
Javik twisted his dagger into the shoulder of his quarry's associate, pinning him to the wall. Where is he? I know you're hiding him. The assassin said, his words filled with an impatient venom.

"I-I don't know! He left an hour ago!" The man's words were pained as blood dribbled from Javik's blade, desecrating the man's tabard.

As Javik went to open his mouth, a door shot open from behind him. Another man, cloaked in black, took off into the streets of Darktown. Javik scoffed, yanking his blade from the associating and breaking into a sprint. So his target was here. Javik ran as fast as his aging legs would take him, his bald head already gleaming with strands of sweat. In, out. He counted his breaths, pacing himself so as to not lose wind. The target was fast, but Javik was faster. Just as he was gaining speed, the man knocked over a barrel into Javik's path. The assassin hurtled over it as he came closing in onto his quarry.
Nairn hadn't needed to enter the building; another person was on the same hunt. That's what happened when they took open bounties, though. The target raced through the streets soon enough, and the man dubbed Wraith stuck to the crowds, preparing a throwing knife in each hand as he slipped around people, stepped through shadows. He'd let the other man run the target until they slowed...

A little lazy, but then, he'd taken the bounty for fun more than anything else. If it didn't go to him, that was fine.