Broken Solider, Silent Warfare
Akibrus grinned, at the threat; not a real one at least. He'd heard much worse. Hope it tastes good. He commented, watching her closely as she downed the potion.

And he observed as she struggled to slip the ring on her finger, she was breathing hard, and he thought he'd failed. Until things seemed to settle, and she seemed to calm.

I'm glad it seems to have worked.

@Aoife Hawke
Leaf let out a long sigh of, for what felt like, true relief. This was the closest she had felt to her past self since before the Nightmare. Tension that had built up in her shoulders finally began unwinding their knots, her body relaxing into a state of ease.

It has. I can feel him still, but he's.. I dunno... muted. It's nice. Leaf let her eyes close over for a moment, taking a second to enjoy the break from the maddening noise of their constant fighting.

Do you want me to stick around for a bit, just to make sure? She could stay, but there was a part of her that wanted to run all the way back to Seb and tell him at the same time. Caution bade her to linger, have Akibrus check if he needed to. If not, she'd go, but not before pulling him into a tight hug with a even harder squeeze.

Maybe she could finally start living her life again?

@Akibrus Blaine